Consultant (w/m/d) – Tester
Terms Of Employment
Who we are:
We are a management consulting company from the Rhein Main area in Germany and serve mainly our clients of banking, finance and IT sectors in Germany. Our consulting & advisory services focus on strategy, organizational and IT projects to bring our best to meet the needs of our medium-sized and listed company clients.
What we do:
Our consultants work very closely with our clients - both at an international level and on-site. At MeJuvante, we are dedicated to supporting our clients in a wide array of project phases. We are also deeply aware that excellence is optimally achieved by satisfactory working environment, so we provide you with a balanced working atmosphere and sustainable trainings.
Work with us:
We are a rapidly expanding company and therefore always striving for progress. We encourage you to play an active role in our future and to move us forward. We all have the opportunity for professional career development and are well prepared to embrace new challenges that will shape the strategies and market position of you and MeJuvante.
As a consulting company specializing in banking and the insurance industry, we stand for experienced consultants and developers with a strong focus on IT with solid banking knowledge.
To support our management, we are currently looking for Bangalore and Remote India, with the option to work in the EU and Germany:
- Formal review of the technical concepts for completeness and plausibility
- Creation, maintenance and further development of test cases on the basis of the technical and test concepts
- Re-test after error correction (black/white box)
- Creation of detailed error and test documentation
- Support in the area of test automation
Proven track record of several years of successful work in the banking environment or equivalent previous project experience
Knowledge of common methods and process models of software development and quality management
Sound experience in quality assurance within IT projects
Experience in using test tools (e.g. HP Quality Center, HP ALM)
Initial experience with test automation tools (e.g. HP Quick Test Professional, Selenium) advantageous
ISTQB certification and initial experience in agile (SCRUM, ASE, Test Driven Development) test procedures desirable
Training as a bank clerk advantageous but not a prerequisite
• a promising career for professional, ongoing learning and development opportunities
• a highly motivated team with collaborative teamwork
• an innovative company culture with flat organization hierarchy and agile work practices
Are you interested in this exciting job?
Please send your CV to email@example.com.