Business und IT Consultant Banking (m|w|d)
Terms Of Employment
Who we are:
We are a management consulting company from the Rhein Main area in Germany and serve mainly our clients of banking, finance and IT sectors in Germany. Our consulting & advisory services focus on strategy, organizational and IT projects to bring our best to meet the needs of our medium-sized and listed company clients.
What we do:
Our consultants work very closely with our clients - both at an international level and on-site. At MeJuvante, we are dedicated to supporting our clients in a wide array of project phases. We are also deeply aware that excellence is optimally achieved by satisfactory working environment, so we provide you with a balanced working atmosphere and sustainable trainings.
Work with us:
We are a rapidly expanding company and therefore always striving for progress. We encourage you to play an active role in our future and to move us forward. We all have the opportunity for professional career development and are well prepared to embrace new challenges that will shape the strategies and market position of you and MeJuvante.
As a consulting company specializing in banking and the insurance industry, we stand for experienced consultants and developers with a strong focus on IT with solid banking knowledge.
To support our management, we are currently looking for Bangalore and Remote India, with the option to work in the EU and Germany:
- Banking analyses in the areas of payment transactions, credit or securities business (front and back office)
- Analysis, coordination and documentation of professional and technical requirements in the environment of IT systems and architectures
- Design and optimization of business processes at banks and financial service providers
- Process understanding, requirements engineering (Design to UAT)
- Technically good understanding of banking systems
- As a Senior Consultant experience in (partial) project management and in common standards (e.B. PMI/Prince2, Scrum, TOGAF, etc.)
- Completed studies in economics, computer science or a comparable education. Career changers from law, natural sciences or social sciences are also welcome.
- Professional experience in a comparable position in a financial or consulting firm
- Your profile is rounded off if you either have banking expertise, have worked intensively in IT or have actively participated in projects
- Pronounced methodological, analytical and conceptual skills, for example for the further development of subject-specific knowledge in the field of compliance and audit
- Fluent in German and English
• a promising career for professional, ongoing learning and development opportunities
• a highly motivated team with collaborative teamwork
• an innovative company culture with flat organization hierarchy and agile work practices
Are you interested in this exciting job?
Please send your CV to email@example.com.