Business Analyst Bank (m/w/d)
Terms Of Employment
Who we are:
We are a management consulting company from the Rhein Main area in Germany and serve mainly our clients of banking, finance and IT sectors in Germany. Our consulting & advisory services focus on strategy, organizational and IT projects to bring our best to meet the needs of our medium-sized and listed company clients.
What we do:
Our consultants work very closely with our clients - both at an international level and on-site. At MeJuvante, we are dedicated to supporting our clients in a wide array of project phases. We are also deeply aware that excellence is optimally achieved by satisfactory working environment, so we provide you with a balanced working atmosphere and sustainable trainings.
Work with us:
We are a rapidly expanding company and therefore always striving for progress. We encourage you to play an active role in our future and to move us forward. We all have the opportunity for professional career development and are well prepared to embrace new challenges that will shape the strategies and market position of you and MeJuvante.
As a consulting company specializing in banking and the insurance industry, we stand for experienced consultants and developers with a strong focus on IT with solid banking knowledge.
To support our management, we are currently looking for Bangalore and Remote India, with the option to work in the EU and Germany:
- Work with the Data Analytics team to automate regular data delivery for current data analytics projects, mainly using SQL, Python and Hadoop.
- Perform unit and system testing and create technical documentation for the solutions.
- improve software engineering principles within the team, adopting market best practices along with banking principles and practices.
- Improve existing solutions for technologies such as Python, Hadoop, Docker, Tableau and look for opportunities to incorporate new technologies and apply approaches to take the function to the next level through innovation
- Identify automation opportunities and develop solutions that simplify data delivery processes and make them more efficient.
- Apply the highest quality standards as your solution becomes an integral part of compliance enforcement processes.
- Manage, coordinate and lead projects and deliveries independently without supervision
- Completed Master's degree (or equivalent) from a recognised college or university in a quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering, computer science, etc.) or equivalent work experience, ideally in the banking industry.
- Experience as a full-stack developer ideally with Docker, Python and SQL.
- Experience with development frameworks for both frontend (e.g. React) and backend (e.g. Flask).
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques to solve real-world problems (Data Analysis Lifecycle).
- Knowledge of machine learning models and concepts is an advantage
- Reporting and visualisation (Tableau, QlikSense, matplotlib) is preferred
- Big Data Analytics (Hadoop, Hive, Impala) is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of agile methodology (Scrum), relevant tools (Confluence, Jira) and good understanding of software engineering principles
- Be innovative, creative, expressive and able to work directly with a wide range of stakeholders
- Be able to understand complex processes and data structures through problem solving skills and a data mindset
• a promising career for professional, ongoing learning and development opportunities
• a highly motivated team with collaborative teamwork
• an innovative company culture with flat organization hierarchy and agile work practices
Are you interested in this exciting job?
Please send your CV to email@example.com.